Saturday, March 15, 2014

For My Honey Bunny

Hello everyone! It's time for a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files. This month the challenge is "Use the color PURPLE

I made this cute Easter Treat bag for my project today. 



I cut the bunny from the SVG Cutting Files Short Eared Bunny file. I added a twine bow to her and gave her some highlights using a white gel pen.
The bag topper was cut using the Jaded Blossom Dainty Topper Die. I added some twine around the mat before gluing in down and stamped the sentiment using the JB Easter Treats 2 stamp set.
The 2.25 X 8 inch bag is also from JB and I filled it with jelly beans. 

I hope you will all play along and please don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT has created. 
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!! love the bunny!

Migdalia said...

Love this little bunny!! Adorable treat!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kathy Salido said...

Adorably sweet!!

rockpapercricut said...

Too cute!! I love the sweet little bunny. These would make the cutest treats for Sammy's friends at school. Just darling!

Ally

Sherrie K. said...

So Cute! The bunny is so stinken adorable:) Cute treat idea!
Sherrie K